2013年8月8日星期四

Fine mandarin tutoring by Frank



NI HAO= HELLO
This is Frank. I am a Chinese  who is now living in Alhambra, California. I am a native Chinese (Mandarin) speaker, and I have great English communication skills. Since middle school, i make lots friends with english speaking people, talk to them a lot about Chinese culture, fun tradition stufff about language and China . I love speaking, reading, and I am always learning. I am good at speaking and communicating!

 
I  help  lots of Mandarin   learners to improve their language skills especially Speaking and Reading, Writing. 

I hope to talk to you and share  amazing Chinese culture with you, I hold the view that Chinese is more than a tool to you, but it will open a new world in your life and business , CHinese will make you different in 21st century 
Believe me, let us have a talk in alhambra civic library some day.
Email me: meetmandarin@gmail.com
Or call Me 626 248 0493 Frank.






1 条评论:

  1. Great post which is very informative with regard to the career development. Thanks a lot.

    Financial Accounting Homework Help

    回复删除